Plug Public Relations is seeking a creative, passionate, and hard-working junior, senior, or recent graduate with exceptional communication skills and the ability to multi-task. This internship is a great opportunity to gain foundational skills necessary for most entry-level jobs in PR, communications, social media marketing, and beyond.
Our Social Media Interns will be responsible for assisting our Social Media team in coordinating and executing content across key social media channels. This internship will give insight on how to plan, ideate, and manage Social Media for real-world companies.
- Available now through mid-May. Approximately 10-20 hours per week.Flexibility in working around class schedule. Occasional nights and weekends required.
- Be your team’s organizer by keeping up to date on client projects, attending weekly calls + taking notes, and various tasks as needed
- Curate relevant media and influencer lists that your team can use for future events and storytelling opportunities
- Attend our weekly brainstorms and come up with innovative ways to create own-able social media campaigns for clients to obtain target audience attention with evergreen angles
- Develop and execute engagement strategies to entice our audiences while keeping the brand message consistent across platforms
- Marketing or Communications major
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Flexible schedule for onsite event support on nights and weekends
- Creative thinker, ability to multi-task, close attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, work well both independently and within a team
- Self-starter seeks out additional work
Send resume and availability to email@example.com.