Plug Public Relations is seeking a creative, detail-oriented junior, senior or recent graduate with exceptional communication skills, and ability to multi-task. This internship is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in public relations and event management with a full-service agency specializing in entertainment, hospitality, lifestyle and fashion brands.
- Available now through mid-May. Approximately 10-20 hours per week.Flexibility in working around class schedule. Occasional nights and weekends required.
- Monitor publications and assist with press clips and recaps
- Calendar event listings
- Assist with event planning and onsite management
- Assist with press mailings and deliveries
- Build and update media lists
- Assist with creation of media materials: press releases, pitches and invitations
- Public relations or communications major
- Flexible schedule for onsite event support on nights and weekends
- Creative thinker, ability to multi-task, close attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, work well both independently and within a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint programs
- Strong writing skills
- Self-starter seeks out additional work
Send resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.